ABOUT MY WONDER FACING WORKSHOPS COMING SOON IN 2022
Join me for a series of wellness, art and happiness workshops designed to reduce stress and increase positive emotions for individuals inspired by their imagination. I use my art practice as a medicine tool for healing, wonder and awakening. Be part of a community that supports and guides each other's transformation one heart at a time using art as a tool for wellness.
New Park Community Centre, Jubilee Hall, New Park Rd, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 7XY
10.00am - 1pm / 3 x hours
There is a growing awareness that participating in gentle heart centred artistic activities is the missing piece of the wellbeing puzzle. For me, my combination of art and spiritual practices over the last 35 years has enabled a deep and potent mind-heart shift for my mental health and how I share my life. I've designed a cost-effective intervention that is a challenge-free creative space without the madness of modern living and where you can get some focus.
WHAT INSPIRES YOU?
Feel free to bring sacred prompts and objects which inspire your paintings. Bring feathers, images, sketches, singing bowls, crystals, mandals, flowers or whatever else moves your self-expression and magicalness!
My workshop space is a sanctuary where you can quieten your busy mind, share your ideas if you want to or work in solitude. At the end of this rejuvenating experience, you'll get the chance to take part in a closing chant before you head home with a clear head and some exciting new skills!
- You don't have to achieve anything in these workshops.
- Think of them as 'time out' and an 'off the grid' opportunity
- Slow down and get peaceful.
- Enjoy a safe and sacred space
- Create for three hours without distraction.
- Be fully present
- NO workshop goals and themes so that you can embody an expectation free-flow creative state.
- What you achieve and paint during the session is up to you!
NURTURE YOUR OWN INNER PAINTBRUSH WISDOM
These sessions are not about validating, exhibiting, judging, or critiquing your artwork but about creative intuition, self-discovery, curiosity, focus, embodying artistic courage, inner exploration and strengthening your artistic voice.
TRUST YOUR CREATIVE SELF
I am there to nurture and hold space but I will offer creative instruction and painting techniques throughout. This is entirely optional.
- Are you looking for divine inspired creative nourishment?
- Would you like to remember the wisdom art teaches us?
- Do you want to fall in love with painting again?
- Do you need dedicated time to embrace your gifts?
- Would you love to play with your creative mystic?
LIGHT YOUR CREATIVE FIRE
I will teach you a beautiful and easy opening Sankrit sacred chant that will bring stillness, calm, relaxation. This workshop offering is about embodying a sacred element to your creativity. Enjoy an empowering guided meditation.
There is also an option to have a little cup of sacred Cacao plant medicine ( Chocolate ) to help centre your journey!
World music will get your creative juices flowing and there will also be some quiet time and the on-site 100-year-old park offers natural forms, birdsong, flora and is the perfect space to gather inspiration, meditation, breathe and generate new ideas plus you'll still have time to collect the kids and nip into town for groceries!
ATTENDEES WILL GET
- The support and guidance of a fine artist.
- Access to free GLDLane metallic paints to try out and experiment
- Optional - A small cup of Cacao plant medicine whilst you paint - ( Don't worry it's just 100% organic caffeine-free chocolate!) TBC
- There is a cafe on-site to get a hot drink. Please note it is NOT guaranteed to be open on the day as it is a volunteer-run community space.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING
- Canvas, paper or panel
- Acrylic paint
- Foam brushes
- Selection of brushes
- Your fingers
- Spray bottle
- Jar for water
- These workshops are kindly sponsored by the company JP PERKINS and as a result, you will get the opportunity to try out some beautiful metallic paints as part of your experience to add to your creations.
- Cacao plant medicine samples by barecacao