Last year I released lots of FREE creative resources designed for artists. I wanted to see if there was a demand for an idea that I was exploring. I was excited to get downloads of my worksheets every day! I wanted to encompass my own art experience spanning nearly 30 years and so I wrote this little book!
WHY IS IT BLUE?
At first, it was called ' The little blue book of focus' but I changed the title. I changed it to include the word 'rewild' because I believe artists need to adapt constantly to a changing creative landscape.
I have a limited supply of 25 x prototype books and I am testing the waters right now! This is a very exciting time and you are part of this journey.
When you purchase one of my books you are supporting me to expand this idea and adapt the contents, make it better, cooler and print more!
Whether your a visual artist, illustrator, creative business, writer, designer, maker or simply an enthusiast this practical workbook and guide is for you!
My simple A5 booklet is designed to help you reflect on your creative process with useful pages to jot down your ideas, draw up plans and discover a NEW way forward. The creative journey can get super twisty and hard to navigate so I created five beautiful and simple principles as well as a magic formula!
- 48 X PAGES
- Power quotes and reflections
- 5 x simple art wisdom principles for a creative life
- 3 x beautiful mind maps
- 1 x magic formula to embody
- 4 x inner dialogue pages for creative writing
- 6 x insights and vision pages
- A creative apothecary containing 8 x mood-lifting ideas
- 8 x spaces to create your own meditative practices for the art studio
- 24 x month goal setting calendar
- 1 x allocated creative devotion and working hours page
- 20 x self-care ideas
- 1 x building a studio routine page
- 20 x questions for self-inquiry
- 20 x key funding questions
- 72 x useful words
- 1 x create your own language page
- 1 x mantra
- 1 x meditation
All content / concept / images ©JoanneWebbStudio2019